The French elevated cooking to a culinary art that has influenced the entire world’s cuisine and even the way we talk about food. Omelettes, Crèpes, Pâtés, Soufflés to Ragouts–from saucy to simple, the choice is yours. Bon appetit!
Enjoy this delicous buffet as we take you through the historic canals of Amsterdam.
- Salad Niçoise
- Celery salad with dried figs and a sour cream and orange dressing
- French onion soup with cheese croutons
- Beef Bourguignon: a dish from Burgundy of beef, red wine, onion, mushrooms and bacon
- Traditionally-made Quiche Lorraine, with cream, egg and smoked bacon
- Tarte Provençale: a savoury tart with Provençale vegetables and herbs
- Ratatouille: a vegetable dish with aubergines, courgettes, tomatoes and peppers
- Pomme Purée: creamy potato purée with fennel
- Coq au vin
- Rustic bread with herb butter